Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Meet Our Friend Ella!

When I think about it, I'm so surprised at all the cool people I've met and websites I've stumbled upon as a result of being on Twitter. My latest discovery is a very cool website that just published its first eZine this month. (In case you didn't know, an eZine, is a magazine found only on the internet.) Scrapbook Ellaments is a brand new monthly scrapbooking eZine published by Ella Publishing. This month's issue has tips for all those Photoshop users out there and a great free journaling quiz download. The journaling quiz, is a 4" x 6" printable box, complete with questions & blanks for you to fill in your answers. The article has lot's of layouts using the journaling quiz in different ways. I've already printed mine & I can't wait to use it! I'll share my layout with you as soon as I get it done!

One of the great features of Ella Publishing is the downloadable eBooks they sell. You can find all sorts of scrapbooking & photography eBooks for less than $6. Just download them to your computer and read them right there or print them out.

I think this website can be a great source of information and inspiration for all of us scrapbookers! Check it out and I'm sure you'll be just as hooked on it as I am!

ellapublishing


Of course, I can share all the cool scrapbooking things I find with you even quicker, if you sign up to follow @JulieChats on Twitter!

1 comment:

Lain said...

Thank you for the great write-up! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails