Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Graphic 45 Helps Us Release Our Inner Domestic Goddess


You may not be the perfect housekeeper, chef or seamstress, but that shouldn't stop you from picking up the retro papers from Graphic 45's new Domestic Goddess collection. The 10 new double-sided printed papers and die cut tag sheet showcase a lot of June Cleaver types going about their duties. The 1950's are alive again on these wonderful, colorful papers.

Use them to make some humorous cards for your girlfriends, joking about who's got the best cooking...or take out skills. Use them in your heritage album...make a page with those photos of mom or grandma cooking or sewing. Or use them like I plan to...make something for mom to use in her sewing room. I'm thinking of using them to cover one of those multi-drawer wooden boxes from IKEA. (I'm sure you've got one in your craft room right now.) Don't hold me to it, but if I can get it done before Christmas, I promise to share it with you. I think it would make an awesome gift for not much money!

1 comment:

Candy Rosenberg, A Vintage Girl said...

Hey girls, thanks for the Graphic45 love!

Candy Rosenberg
Graphic45

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails