Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our Newest Arrival - Glue Pads

While checking out some of my favorite blogs this morning, I came across a very cute layout that showcases one of our newest products, the Glue Pad. I've never used the Glue Pad, but I know it can be used with all your stamps & glitter to achieve a cool look on your layouts. One of my favorite blogs, CreativitE, by Erin Bassett, has a recent post showing how you can add a beautiful embellishment to your projects using a Glue Pad & glitter. Check it out HERE!

I can't wait to try it! Thanks to Erin for giving me a great idea to include on my next layout!

4 comments:

Mandala Michelle said...

I NEED that for my mixed media art!

Carolee Hollenback said...

Have a Happy VGNO!

Anonymous said...

Hopping by to say Happy VGNO. Hope you have a great weekend.

Lagean Ellis said...

How neat! Happy VGNO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails