Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet Carol Nelson, Our Newest Card Class Instructor



We are excited introduce our newest card class instructor, Carol Nelson. Carol's first class at Whimzee's Scrapbook Studio will be Monday, September 28th from 6:30pm to 7:00pm, $7.00 fee. Call the store to sign up for Carol's class 503.590.8806. She will help us create the two Halloween cards shown here.

Carol wants to introduce herself to all of us, so read on & meet Carol with us....

I have lived in Hillsboro for 5 years now, having retired from Customer Service in the electronics industry in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Now I finally have the time to do the things I love, making cards and other paper projects, sewing and gardening.

I always try to make cards that are simple and can be used for many occasions with little or no modification. I use every little scrap that I can to get the most out of one piece of paper. And I love embellishments!

I sell my cards at a couple of local stores and participate in the Red Sled Bazaar in Sherwood every Christmas. I have also taught at the Peddler's Pack in Beaverton.

I hope you will join me for this class. All you need is a ruler, a pair of scissors and your enthusiasm!

I am always open to suggestions, so if you see something you would like to see me make, please let me know.

Hope to see you at one of my classes soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails