Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Inspiration

Hi everyone! I'm in the middle of getting this weekend's layout contest ready for the Fall Back in LOVE with Scrapbooking crop, but I had to take a minute to post some cool new stuff. Our Whimzee Girl Carol sent me a YouTube link to some videos from CHA. There are tons of videos available from lot's of our favorite vendors. I can't wait to see what Twila ordered, but I thought you might enjoy checking out this video of the American Craft booth. AC makes the THICKERS alphabets we all love to use. So check this out & be sure to call and reserve your space for this weekend's crop. I know you're all going to love the layout contest. You can win some cool prizes and I know you'll love all the inspiration you'll get from seeing everyone else's layouts. Remember to bring your cameras, so you can snap a few pics & use the ideas you love later!



One more thing...here's a cool scrapbooking site with all sorts of ideas and links to other videos from CHA....The Pink Donut

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails