Friday, August 29, 2008

Star bright...Star light...


As I was surfing the net the other day, I came across this cool little album. Shaped like a star, it really caught my eye. I was amazed at how it all folded together into a square, tied together with ribbon. From the top, it's shape is a six-pointed star. The patterned papers coordinate nicely from all sides. The album can be folded, tied and put on a shelf or mailed to a loved one. It can also be displayed on a table top. So many ideas shot into my head when I saw this album. It would make a wonderful keepsake of a special birthday party. It could be made with Halloween papers and used to show six years of costumes. It could showcase six Christmases or six famkily members at Christmas. The possibilities with this one are endless. I'm planning to look through the paper we're ordering for the store so I can pick something yummy and make a sample for everyone to look at. How would you use the star album? Would you be interested in coming to a class and making one? Maybe with some of our newest Christmas papers?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails